A Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack has validated the ability to:
- Understand and work with director-based deployments.
- Configure OpenStack domains.
- Create resources.
- Configure networking.
- Configure floating IP addresses.
- Manage block storage.
- Work with Red Hat® Ceph Storage.
- Work with object storage.
- Manage instances.
- Create a Heat stack.
- Work with images.
- Work with OpenStack services.
Red Hat Certified Engineer in Red Hat OpenStack
- Create and work with virtual network devices.
- Manage OpenStack networking agents.
- Deploy IPv6 networks in OpenStack.
- Provision OpenStack networks.
- Implement distributed virtual routing.
- Implement NFV datapaths.
- Build software-defined networks with OpenDaylight.